Blogroll

Wednesday 16 March 2011

A fave outfit of mine...

Aloha peeps,

I apologise for neglecting my blog (and my lovely followers) for so long. I've been really busy doing  various things that i will eventually post about.

I was asked by Shamiya to do a post on fashion...i wouldn't go as far as calling myself a fashionista but i wore an outfit last week to an event which i liked...


Scarf: A stall in Whitechaple, East London
Red cardigan: Blanco, Westfield (London)
White top: I have so many so not sure where this one is from but HnM/ New Look/ Primark would do these
Chinos/ Peg-leg trousers (Is that what they are called?): Zara
Shoes (which unfortunately you cannot see were brown heels; your shoes should match your belt apparently!): New Look

So there you go, one of my fave outfits :) Its casual yet smart (for a more casual look i'd wear flats instead of heels and for more formal i'd go for a white shirt instead of red cardi and white top).

Toodle peep,

Ellister X

3 comments:

  1. ooh you look lovely m'A! love the outfit it's perfect for work and professional events, I like the red cardi against the black scarf and your chinos are really nice! are chinos supposed to be really lose at the top and then it goes more narrower at the bottom? I must say they're very hijab friendly. Thanks for mentioning me I feel famous lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always thought you were abit of a fashionista actually!! looking gorgeous and very chic miss alye <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r a beauty mashaallah, love ur outfits :)

    http://hijab-on-point.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete