Blogroll

Monday 28 March 2011

Blogpost marathon...starting NOW!

Hello,

'What? Hello? Is that it? She usually starts her posts with something pretty lively...' You guys probably thought that when you started reading this post, right? Well i hope so! There is a reason m'dears, Ellister has been stricken with a horrible chest infection/ bronchitis AND caught a nasty virus over the weekend! I shall tell you how it all began (because i know you guys are so eager to know about my oh-so-exciting life!).

Last Sunday i went to work with chest pain. I had it from the night before so i thought i'd sleep on it and see how i feel in the morning. However, i woke up and the pain was still there but funnily enough i still decided to go work (i like to stay loyal to my Sunday regulars!) thinking the pain may go away. When i got to work the pain got worse and although i didn't want the drama, i asked my team leader to call me an ambulance. Before i knew it i was yamming down 4 aspirins and connected through wires for an ECG. My heart was good but the paramedics insisted they take me to hospital for further check ups. When i got there, the doctor asked me a million questions and after gathering all the information and consulting with his senior, he said i had a chest infection/ bronchitis...I DON'T EVEN SMOKE! You shoulda seen the look on my mother's face though when he asked me if i smoke. Before i could answer she had already answered the question, 'Noooooo' she said before i could open my mouth to answer the question myself, and it was a long 'Nooooooo' to emphasise the fact that 'my daughter would never smoke you silly man, how dare you ask such a daft question?!'...don't you love an Asian parents protection towards their children?!

I eventually recovered from the chest infection but during the weekend i caught a horrible virus from a family member. It was like a scene out of Final Destination, it was only a matter of time until the next family member was hit with the virus; constant vomitting, high temperature, major headache and an 'upset tummy'. Indeed, i was one of them and it got me BAD! I haven't quite recovered fully yet but i'm much better than i was during the weekend.

I have therefore given myself a mission to go on a 'blogpost marathon' and see how many posts i can write until midnight tonight. It will be about random things, events i've been to recently, recent hauls, etc so i hope you guys enjoy it :)

Anyways, i've written enough and better save my energy for my next posts.

Adios amigos,

Ellister X

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!

    CLASSIC.. Sorry about the capitals but it was neccessary. I bought a few scarves from a hijab website that you reviewed which took me to your blog and its too funny, I'm actually going through it :D

    ReplyDelete