Blogroll

Friday 18 February 2011

Hmmm you smell nice? What perfume are you wearing?

Howdy m'lovelies,

Thought i'd do a post on my fave perfumes =) I remember one day a female bus driver actually stopped the bus to ask me what perfume i was wearing as i walked past her after tapping my oyster card on the reader. I felt a tad wee bit embarassed if i must admit but i secretly relished the fact that my perfume was actually doing it's purpose...that's making me smell nice, not the show-stopping part!
Anyway, in no particular order, here is my Top 10:
1) Thierry Mugler- Alien
2) Carolina Herrera 212 (Pink bottle)
3) Emperio Armani She
4) Jean Paul Gautier Classique
5) Calvin Klein Euphoria
6) Paco Rabanne Lady Millions
7) Next Diamonds (my friends say this smells exactly like Miss Dior Cherie)
8) Christian Dior Addict
9) Christian Dior Poison (round white bottle)
10) Coco Chanel

So there you go ladies (and gent...you know what to buy your woman!), those are some of my all time favourite scents, i had heaps to choose from and couldn't narrow it down to a Top 5, hence the Top 10!

What are your fave perfumes?

Toodle peep,

Ellister X

1 comment:

  1. my fave is:
    1.alien
    2. miss dior cherie
    3. dior addict
    4.jlo live
    5.britney spears fantasty

    i <3 them they mke me happy

    ReplyDelete