Blogroll

Friday 4 February 2011

The Humingbird Bakery...YUM!

Hey guys,

I haven't been able to post anything for nearly a week as i've been busy with work and catching up with some friends.

Talking of friends, i met up with some of my lovely girls yesterday. I've been banging on about these MEGA YUMMY cupcakes i once had from The Humingbird Bakery so we all decided to have a good ol' natter over some cupcakes. Now, if you haven't heard about The Humingbird Bakery...they are famous for their red velvet cakes, so indeed, my friends opted for one of these and by the looks on their faces when they took a bite of that cupcake, they were surely not disappointed. You can certainly forget any diet you may be on, their buttercream icing is to die for ('better than the cupcakes in Westfield' said my friend!).

Anyway, if you ever come across this bakery (they have one in Wardour Street near Soho and another near Portobello market), do pop by and have yourself a cupcake or three, i assure you you will NOT be disappointed!

Toodle peep,

Ellister x

2 comments:

  1. so jealous, im a cupcake addict yet i live in a place where there isn't ONE cupckae bakery!

    take pics and show us next time =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I forgot to mention in my post that they have their own recipe book which I have and it's fab! I've recreated the red velvet cake and it tasted like the real thing (from the bakery!). No need to trek to London for Humingbird bakery, get yourself onto Amazon and order the book, it's packed with recipes! Hope that helps?! X

    ReplyDelete